Screen & Casing
Solutions for construction, surveying, oil & gas, utilities, & more
Screen & Casing
- Type 1, Grade 1 Polyvinyl Chloride as specified in ASTM 1784 meeting ASTM standards D2665 and D1785. – Schedule 40 and 80 Specifications.
- Digitally controlled threading ensures precise tolerances, guaranteeing consistent easy make up and dependable joint strength. All industry standard thread designs are available.
- Slotted and Perforated screens, stocked or manufactured to order, in varying lengths with slot widths from .006” to .250” in flush joint, NPT, plain end, or belled end connections.
- Custom slotting and perforating for landfill, irrigation, dewatering, drainage, filtration, product recovery, and remediation applications.
- Buna N “O” rings are standard, Viton and Teflon “O” rings available upon request.
- Distributor of PVC wire wrap screen, stainless steel screen, casing, and drive points.
Packaging & Shipping
- Individually cleaned and sealed in six mil polyethylene sleeves to protect against contamination.
- Shipped in convenient cardboard boxes for maximum protection during handling.
- A large inventory of commonly requested materials and configurations.
- Shipping via common carrier and United Parcel Service for dependable, on time, cost effective deliveries to your facility or job site.
BWP guarantees all supplies to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Buffalo Well Products will continue to promote a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with any product, please do not hesitate to call for a full refund or replacement.
- Freight Policy – BWP will discount the freight cost for orders $1750.00 and greater. This discount amount will equal up to 10% of the order total. ie: An order worth $2350 would receive a freight allowance of up to $235 toward shipping costs. In most cases this will allow for full freight coverage, in others, the purchaser will be responsible for the remainder of freight costs. BWP will continue to search for the lowest freight cost available for every shipment.
- All merchandise is shipped at our risk. Any material damaged in transit will be given full credit or immediately reshipped. All shipments should be checked at time of delivery for damage and correct product count before signing delivery receipt.
- Terms – Net 30 Days from date of invoice. Service charges of 2% per month will be added to the unpaid balance of all accounts over 30 days.
- Conditions of Sale – No BWP item may be returned for credit without prior approval. Any product built to customer specifications cannot be returned for credit. All products returned for credit will be subject to a 20% handling and restocking charge. BWP must be notified within 30 days of delivery date for any returns.
About this Service
Our experienced staff of environmental professionals including, engineers, project managers, and drill rig operators provide the type of service which insures the project is completed in the most professional and cost effective manner.